With all the chaos going on in the world, emotions are running high and I will be the first to admit how overwhelmed it has all had me feeling. I reminded myself that while life is part of the greater picture we can’t control, what we CAN do is take charge of our own lives! That is where the 5-Day Clarity Challenge comes into play.
Whenever I find my head spinning and determine that it is time to refocus, I turn to the 5-Day Clarity Challenge. I did exactly that these past few days and I could speak volumes about how much better I feel!
This is a challenge that I continuously receive rave reviews about, and I strongly believe that it is something we can all benefit from right now! I created this challenge to help identify what is holding you back and how to focus on getting back to achieving your personal and professional goals.
Who is this challenge for?
- This challenge is for YOU if you’re frankly tired of feeling stagnant and ready to get back to the good part of LIFE! You’ve worked hard, you’re successful, but there’s something else you crave in your personal life or career. You just need a little help on focusing and clearing out the mental clutter so you can move on and get to it!
- You understand that life is too short to feel overwhelmed, tired, and stressed all the time. So you’re ready to ignite your inner warrior and attack what’s holding you back from the life and the success you deserve PERIOD!
During this 5-Day Challenge You Will…
- Identify the issues holding you back and create the strategies you need to practice daily to combat them head on! You were not put on this earth to be defeated.
- Reconnect with your authentic self and redefine your personal image based on who you are today. Sometimes the mere issue is we are not addressing the fact that, as individuals, we have changed. Personal growth is a beautiful thing if we allow it.
- Take back control of your life with a purpose! One thing I know about the Polished woman is regardless of where she is in her life, she is powerful and needs to control her own destiny.
How the challenge will go down… as simple as 1-2-3.
1. The 5-Day Clarity Challenge will start on Wednesday, June 24th and run through Sunday, June 28th. I planned it this way to ensure you’re ready and focused on Monday, June 29th to hit the ground running! (Oh yeah, we are about to do this!!!)
2. Each day, you’ll receive a thought-provoking email and downloadable worksheet to guide you through an actionable exercise. I recommend doing each exercise in the evening, once your day has calmed down from your hustle. (I also recommend grabbing a nice glass of wine or your favorite cup of tea).
3. That’s it! I’m not here to waste your time with the fluff—we have things to do.
So are you ready to get your personal and professional life moving in the direction you desire again?
P.S. Have you seen this week’s fashion finds? You may want to add some of these to your Summer wardrobe.